Coping with Work and Family Stress is a program designed to teach adults 18 years and older how to deal with stressors at work and at home through behavioral, social and cognitive strategies. Individuals participate in a group size of 8 to 12 people. They meet* once a week for eight weeks, two hours each session.
*The number of sessions and program session duration can be modified to meet the needs of a particular group.
Results for participants are:
• Reduction in work and family stressors
• Increased use of social supports
• Changes in the meaning of stressful events
• Less reliance on avoidance coping strategies
• Increased use of a wider range of stress management approaches
• Healthy alternatives to alcohol and drug use
• Prevention or reduction of feelings of depression and anxiety.
The program is interactive and most effective as the participants engage in the activities. The goal is to develop one’s own individualized plan aimed at reducing stress and increasing satisfaction and overall well-being.
Fee ranges from $350 to $400 per person.
If you are interested in more information about the program please contact Carol Sprague at (201) 488-8680 or email@example.com.