This is an interactive program designed to teach adults 18 years and older how to deal with stressors at work and at home through behavioral, social and cognitive strategies. Participants develop their own individualized plan aimed to reduce stress and increase satisfaction and overall well-being.
Group sessions* are held once a week for eight weeks with each session lasting two hours. Fees range from $350 to $400 a person for the program.
*NOTE: The number of sessions and program session duration can be modified to meet the needs of a particular group.
Results for participants are:
• Reduction in work and family stressors
• Increased use of social supports
• Changes in the meaning of stressful events
• Less reliance on avoidance coping strategies
• Increased use of a wider range of stress management approaches
• Practice of healthy behaviors as alternatives to using alcohol and drugs
• Prevention or reduction of feelings of depression and anxiety.
If you are interested in more information about the program please contact Chanel Dupree at (201) 740-7069 or firstname.lastname@example.org.