Skip to main content

Got a question? We are here to answer! If you don't see your question here, reach out to us by calling 201-225-8848.


When is the conference?

The Tree of Addiction Conference is held every fall. This year the conference is on Wednesday, November 15, 2023.

Where is the conference located?

The Conference is at the Teaneck Marriott at Glenpointe, 100 Frank W. Burr Boulevard, Teaneck, NJ.  For more information on the facility please go to: 

Who should attend this conference?

The target audience for this conference is advocates, concerned citizens, clinicians, educators, law enforcement, medical professionals, social workers/counselors, school staff, prevention workers, and treatment providers.

I have dietary restrictions. Can you accommodate me?

Please let us know on the registration form or contact us. We may be able to assist you.

Are you offering any continuing education credits?

TCADR usually applies for continuing education from the Certification Board for Licensing and Certification Renewal LCADC, CADC, MFT, MFT- Permit, LPC, LAC LRC, and re-certification for all certifications issued by the Certification Board of New Jersey.

Professional Development for Educators:  This program will provide professional development hours for educators and school staff.. Provider Registration Number 1409

Can I pay with a Purchase Order?

If you need a purchase order reach out to Morgan Kennedy at (201) 740-7039 or

How do I request accommodations for a disability?

Building and event space are accessible via wheelchair. Other special accommodations can be made upon request. Contact 201-225-8848 for more information.

How do I file a grievance or complaint?

TCADR will respond to all complaints in a timely and ethical matter. The Complainant submits a written grievance or complaint to Morgan Kennedy (201) 740-7039 or   If further information is needed, TCADR will contact the complainant and provide an opportunity where the complainant can provide further information. TCADR reviews the available information and determines a course of action/resolution. A response will be sent to the complainant in writing that describes the determination/resolution.

I am interested in becoming a sponsor. How do I do that?

If you are interested in becoming a sponsor? Call 201-225-8848.